Steamboat Employee Housing
The Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation maintains employee housing at The Ponds at Steamboat in two bedroom/two bath units located approximately one mile from the base area. These units are fully furnished, down to the pots and pans; you only need to bring linens, towels and any entertainment components (a TV and cable box is provided for each unit). Rent is based on 2 people per room (total of 4 occupants in one unit).
Winter 2013/2014 Rates (Starting November 1, 2013)
- $340/person/month including utilities*, local phone, basic cable and wireless internet
- $400 damage deposit required per person.
*Please note that due to speculated increases in heating and electricity costs, surcharges may apply for the 2013/2014 winter season.
The local Steamboat Springs Transit operates on a regular schedule through the employee housing area to transport you to the mountain, town or any of the shopping facilities - and it's free!
How to apply for Employee Housing
After your application for employment has been initially approved, reserving a spot in employee housing is simple. You will have the opportunity to submit your housing application and pay your deposit to guarantee yourself a spot. After your deposit and completed application have been accepted you will be notified of your reservation and you can rest easy knowing you will have a place to stay when you arrive in Steamboat Springs.
Housing applications can be requested from SSRC Housing by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (970) 871-5140.
Check out www.pondsatsteamboat.com for more information.
If you are interested in reserving a spot in employee housing you must:
- Be offered a position with SSRC
- Complete and return the Employee Housing Reservation Form to SSRC Housing by fax (970) 871-5786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your deposit to SSRC. If using a credit card you will need to provide a copy of the front and back of your credit card and fill out a credit card authorization form.
Other Housing Options
For information regarding additional housing options in Steamboat Springs try the classified ads in the Steamboat Pilot & Today newspaper or online at www.steamboatpilot.com.