Steamboat Grand Weddings
Our well-trained professional staff is sensitive to your needs and can help you plan everything from your guest rooms, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception to post-wedding brunches and gatherings.
We can provide an outdoor affair in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains, or an indoor function in an elegant banquet facility, featuring a uniquely western designed main ballroom.
Whether it’s the wedding of your dreams, a cozy and intimate ceremony, or rehearsal dinner, the Steamboat Grand hotel is the perfect place for your special wedding event.
We can host as many as 850 guests, or as few as 25 and provide an outdoor affair in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains, or an indoor function in an elegant banquet facility, featuring a uniquely western designed 5,500 sq. ft. main ballroom that accommodates up to 350 seated at tables.
Call 970-871-5536 for a Group Sales Representative.
Your Wedding Specialist Will Provide the Following Services
- Provide a personalized tour of the facility
- Recommend event professionals in Steamboat to provide wedding coordination, music, photography, videography, and ceremony officiating
- Act as a menu consultant for all food and beverage selections for your wedding reception
- Create your Banquet Event Orders, outlining your entire wedding event
- Present an estimate of charges detailing your financial commitments and deposit schedule
- Create a floor plan of your event space for you to provide seating arrangements
- Reserve a room for your wedding night (if appropriate)
- Help run the rehearsal and be there on the day of the wedding to manage the ceremony
- Greet and direct your vendors on the day of the wedding
- Oversee the ceremony and reception halls, setup, food presentation and other hotel operations
- Serve as the on-site liaison between you or your wedding planner and hotel operations staff
- Set out wedding favors and place cards
Learn more about mountain weddings in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.