Travel Protection Plan
Travel Guard. A Name You Can Trust. Whether it's a winter vacation or summer get-away, when you're planning your next trip, don't forget to pack your travel insurance.
For more than 20 years, Travel Guard plans have covered millions of travelers worldwide. As one of America's leading providers of travel insurance and assistance services plans, they'll be there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should you need help before or during your trip.
Did you know?
The plan could provide coverage if:
- Someone in your family has an illness or injury, even if they aren't scheduled to travel with you, you become ill and can't travel, or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- You or a traveling companion loses a job
- Weather prevents you from leaving home and reaching your destination
- A family member passes away and you must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or sports equipment is lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
|Trip Cancellation & Interruption||Trip Cost (max of $100,000)|
|Trip Delay (Max. $200 per day)||$600|
|Baggage, Sportsman Equipment & Personal Effects||$1,000|
|Baggage Delay (Maximum of $200 per day)||$1,000|
|Medical Expense (Dental Maximum $1000)||$25,000|
|Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains||$500,000|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment||$100,000|
|Car Rental Collision Coverage||$25,000|
The following non-insurance services are provided by Travel Guard.
- Vehicle Return Service
- Travel Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Live Travel® Emergency Assistance
- Concierge Services
- Identity theft (Not available in NY)
- Pet Return Service
- $100 Roadside Assistance (per car)*
*Roadside Assistance service provided by Coach-net Services Inc.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states. Travel assistance services are provided by Travel Guard Group, Inc.
Travel Guard is committed to providing products and services that will exceed expectations. If you are not completely satisfied, you can receive a refund of the cost. Requests must be submitted to Steamboat in writing within 10 days of the effective date of the coverage, provided it is not past the original departure date.
You're never more than a phone call away! Travel Guard's World Service Center is open 24/7/365 to assist you and your guests. Call 866-420-2544. Refer to Product Number 008831 P1.
To purchase this product, please contact Steamboat at 1-800-922-2722 to add this valuable coverage to your trip. Don't let the unexpected get in the way. Travel Guard's All Seasons Travel Plan can provide coverage and assistance for you.
Click here for the full Description of Coverage.
Did you book insurance on or before July 31, 2011? Click here for details about Access America's Vacation & Rental Protection Plan.