Steamboat Grand Spa
Open daily from 9:00am to 7:00pm during the winter season and 10:00am to 6:00pm during the summer season.
The Grand Spa offers a number of different massages, body treatments, and facials aimed at providing the tailored remedy that your body requires. We are proud to use all-natural and paraben-free products in all of our treatments, as well as our retail offerings. Please call 970-871-5514 for more information or 877-783-2628 to book.Book a Spa Treatment
Starting December 18, the spa will be open daily 9:00am – 7:00pm through Sunday, April 1, 2018. April 2 through April 15, 2018, the spa will be open daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. The Grand Spa closes every spring starting mid-April through mid-May.
Grand Spa Location
The Grand Spa is conveniently located across the street from Gondola Square, on the lobby level of the hotel.
Reservations can be made by calling the spa desk at 970-871-5514. To ensure that you receive your preferred treatments, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible. Gender specific requests will be honored if possible, however specific therapist requests can only be honored if the specific therapist is scheduled on that date and time. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy or you will be responsible for the full charge of your treatment. Missed appointments will be charged at 100% of the scheduled fee.
On the Day of Your Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to fill out your paperwork. If you are late, time will be deducted from your treatment in order to allow the next guest to start on time.
Feel free to wear whatever you are comfortable in to come to the spa. Robes are provided in the closet of every hotel room, but street clothes are certainly acceptable as well. Time is provided for you to change in your treatment room prior to receiving your service.
Please leave your valuables at home or in your room. The Grand Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Grand Spa Services & Rates
The Grand Spa services pricing is below. Try our Swedish, Ashiatsu, or Hot Stone massages. All of our services are traditionally booked a la carte, however if you desire multiple treatments our staff is trained to offer suggestions and accommodate your needs. For questions or to make a reservation, call the spa desk at 970-871-5514.
- Essential Oil Blend, Price: $10 (Does not add time)
- AromaTouch Oil therapy, Price$15 (Does not add time)
- Hot Scalp Massage, Price: $15 (Does not add time)
- Salt Mini-Glow, 30 minutes: $40
- Sugar Mini-Scrub, 30 minutes: $55
- European Salt Glow, 50 minutes: $85
- Organic Sugar Scrub, 50 minutes: $105
- Herbal Hibernation, 60 minutes: $120
- Dead Sea Mud Wrap, 75 minutes: $135
- European Sea Kelp Mask, 75 minutes: $135
- Refresh, 30 minutes: $80
- Revitalize, 60 Minutes: $150
- Grand Signature Facial, 90 minutes: $195
- Hand Treatment Add-On, 10 minutes: $20
- Foot Treatment Add-On, 10 minutes: $20
- Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, or Prenatal
- 30 minutes: $80 / 50 minutes: $115 / 80 minutes: $170
- Hot Avocado Oil Scalp Massage, 20 minutes: $50
- Reflexology, 30 minutes: $85
- Hot Stone, 70 minutes: $180
- Ashiatsu (Barefoot Massage)
- 50 minutes: $125 / 80 minutes: $190
- Couples (two people/two therapists)
- 50 minutes: $230 / 80 minutes: $340
- Tandem (one person/two therapists)
- 50 minutes: $230
- Brow, 15 minutes: $20
- Lip, 15 minutes: $15
- Underarms, 15 minutes: $30
- Full Leg, 60 minutes: $75
- Half Leg, 30 minutes: $60
- Bikini, 30 minutes: $45
- Brazilian Bikini, 30 minutes: $95
- Arm, 30 minutes: $40
- Back, 60 minutes: $80
- Chest, 60 minutes: $60
- Face, 30 minutes: $55
- Eye Lash Tint, 15 minutes: $40
- Eye Brow Tint, 15 minutes: $25
- Lash & Brow Tint, 30 minutes: $55